terms & conditions
The following are Hope & May Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions. These may be amended or modified at anytime without any prior notice to an individual. By using our site, you acknowledge & agree to these terms and conditions. If you would like any further information on these terms and conditions please contact us. Details are listed on the Contact Us page.
All content on this site is Copyright and Intellectual property of Hope & May Pty Ltd.
No use of trademarks, service marks or photography is to be used without prior written consent from Hope & May Pty Ltd. Hope & May is willing to allow business and personal blogs to share photography, although only if credit is given in form of a link to our website - www.hopeandmay.com
Hope & May secures all personal information that is shared when purchasing through our online store. Hope & May Pty Ltd will protect all information shared and have made our site as secure as possible.
We appreciate that you want to shop with the confidence of knowing that if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it to us and we will provide you with an exchange or credit within the following guidelines.
- For incorrect choice of purchase or change of mind there will be no refund.
- We will provide a refund within 7 days of purchase ONLY if the item is faulty.
- If you wish to exchange an item, you must return within 7 days of purchase along with your receipt.
- All item/s are to be in new, unwashed and unsed condition with all tags attached.
- Hope & May will not be responsible for any items returned that are not returned in new condition.
- Hope & May will not accept your exchange if we consider the item/s used.
- There will be NO returns on sale or discounted items. All purchases on sale items are final.
- There will be NO exchange or refund on swimwear, lingerie, earrings and footwear. These guidelines are set for hygienic reasons only.
- Hope & May will not be held responsible for shipping and handling costs to return the item. If the item does not reach us safely, Hope & May will not be held responsible.