A hands-on holistic guide to self-care based on the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda—including how to build a daily personal practice for each season with nourishing food, cleansing breath, and yoga practice.
Nourishment comes in many forms—it's the food you eat, how you breathe and move your body, and the way you establish your daily routine. Living Ayurveda weaves together the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda and Yoga in a modern, accessible way to provide a season-by-season guide for living a vibrantly rich year. Part cookbook, part lifestyle manual, each chapter includes simple vegetarian recipes, seasonal rituals, and self-care practices to cultivate your inner wisdom and feed your body, mind, and spirit.
- 90 delicious vegetarian recipes to balance the body and strengthen digestion through the seasons
- Illustrated pantry lists, menu guides, and cooking tips that demystify the process of building a balanced meal
- Yoga sequences and breathing techniques to help align with the energy of each season
- Seasonal rituals based on moon cycles to strengthen your intuition and develop a personal routine at home
Learn from ancient wisdom to know yourself intimately, be open to new discoveries, and see where this path takes you to allow a deeper wisdom to blossom in your life.
- Format: Hardcover
- Pages: 320
- Published: 24th November 2020
- Dimensions: 26.3 x 20.0 x 3.3cm
At Hope & May, we want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, we’ll happily accept a return under the following guidelines for an exchange or credit.
- Item/s must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached
- Item/s must be returned in their originals packaging
Sale or discounted item/s are final and can not be returned. If merchandise is returned despite this policy, items will be sent back to you at an additional charge.
Hope & May online orders can not be returned to our Byron Bay or Bondi Beach stores. All order returns must be processed through our head office.
Visit our Returns for further information.
For any product enquiries, online orders or further information, please contact our customer care team on +61 2 6680 9862 or email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.