Gia Blouse - Ivory
The Gia Blouse by Hope & May is a lightweight blouse. Cut from a cotton/linen blend, it features a billow style v-neckline and short blouson sleeves with elasticated cuffs. Style this back with our Kaita Short or your favourite denim pieces.
Exclusive to Hope & May!
- Colour: Ivory
- Fabric Composition: 68% Cotton 32% Linen
- Care Instructions: Gentle cold hand wash, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Warm iron on reverse, Line dry in shade
The model wears size Small / AU 6
- This style runs oversized
- We suggest taking your regular size
Front Length 60.5cm | Back Length 65cm | Chest 175cm | Sleeve Length 46.9cm
Front Length 61.5cm | Back Length 66cm | Chest 180cm | Sleeve Length 47.5cm
Front Length 62.5cm | Back Length 67cm | Chest 185cm | Sleeve Length 48.1cm
or make 4 interest-free payments of $47.25 fortnightly with More info
We have listed size guides above to provide general sizing information, which can vary depending on style and brand.
View our detailed Product Care & Size Guide.
For more specific sizing information on a product, please feel free to contact our customer care team on email@example.com
At Hope & May, we want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, you're welcome to return it within 14 days. We offer refunds, exchanges and store credit under the following guidelines.
- Item/s must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached
- Finale Sale or discounted item/s are final and not eligible for a return for refund, exchange or store credit. If merchandise is returned despite this policy, items will be sent back to you at an additional charge.
Our Hope & May store will not accept online returns and does not offer 'Click & Collect' options for online purchases.
Visit our Returns for further information.
For any product enquiries, online orders or further information, please contact our customer care team on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.