Compagnie de Provence Delicate Hand Cream - 300ml

Compagnie de Provence Hand Cream takes excellent care of your hands. Applied immediately after washing, its light texture leaves hands hydrated and scented with a woody and citrus fragrance created in Grasse. Its sleek frosted glass bottle creates a soothing and elegant atmosphere in which light and transparency are highlighted. With 95% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 5% are necessary to ensure the right preservation qualities in the product and a texture even more sensorial. 
  • Delicate Hand Cream (enriched with shea butter, olive oil and vitamin E)
  • 300ml 
  • Made in France 

or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.25 fortnightly with Afterpay More info

or buy now, pay later with Zip Pay More info

At Hope & May, we want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, we’re happy to refund all full priced items under the following guidelines:

  • Item/s must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached
  • Item/s must be returned in their originals packaging

Sale or discounted item/s are final and can not be returned. If merchandise is returned despite this policy, items will be sent back to you at an additional charge.

Hope & May online orders can NOT be returned to our Byron Bay or Bondi Beach stores. 

Visit our Returns for further information.

Want to speak with someone?

For any product enquiries, online orders or further information, please contact our customer care team on +61 2 6680 9862 or email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

You may also like