Kaita Shirt - Ivory
The Kaita Shirt by Hope & May is a lightweight relaxed shirt. Cut from a cotton/linen blend, it features a classic oversized design with fabric buttons ideal to style back with our Kaita Short. We also suggest styling this with your favourite denim pieces.
Exclusive to Hope & May!
- Colour: Ivory
- Fabric Composition: 68% Cotton 32% Linen
- Care Instructions: Gentle cold hand wash, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Warm iron on reverse, Line dry in shade
The model wears size Small / AU 6
- This style runs oversized
- We suggest taking your regular size
Front Length 70cm | Back Length 73cm | Chest 128cm | Sleeve Length 46cm
Front Length 71cm | Back Length 74cm | Chest 133cm | Sleeve Length 46.6cm
Front Length 72cm | Back Length 75cm | Chest 138cm | Sleeve Length 47.2cm
or make 4 interest-free payments of $42.25 fortnightly with More info
We have listed size guides above to provide general sizing information, which can vary depending on style and brand.
View our detailed Product Care & Size Guide.
For more specific sizing information on a product, please feel free to contact our customer care team on firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hope & May, we want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, you're welcome to return it within 14 days. We offer refunds, exchanges and store credit under the following guidelines.
- Item/s must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached
- Finale Sale or discounted item/s are final and not eligible for a return for refund, exchange or store credit. If merchandise is returned despite this policy, items will be sent back to you at an additional charge.
Our Hope & May store will not accept online returns and does not offer 'Click & Collect' options for online purchases.
Visit our Returns for further information.
For any product enquiries, online orders or further information, please contact our customer care team on email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.