The Tully Pant by Hope & May is a relaxed mid waisted pant. Cut from an embroidered cotton, it features a straight leg pant with side pockets and zip fly clasp with an elasticised waistband at back. We recommend styling this back with our Tully Crop.
Exclusive to Hope & May!
- Colour: Sand
- Fabric Composition: 100% Embroidered Cotton
- Care Instructions: Gentle cold hand wash, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Warm iron on reverse, Line dry in shade
Model is 5'11" / 180cm and wears a size Small / AU 8
- This style runs true to size
- We suggest taking your regular size
- This is a sheer embroidered fabrication
Waist 72cm | Length 103cm | Hem Width 33.25cm
Waist 77cm | Length 104cm | Hem Width 34cm
Waist 82cm | Length 105cm | Hem Width 35.75cm
Waist 87cm | Length 106cm | Hem Width 37cm
or make 4 interest-free payments of $47.25 fortnightly with More info
We have listed size guides above to provide general sizing information, which can vary depending on style and brand.
View our detailed Product Care & Size Guide.
For more specific sizing information on a product, please feel free to contact our customer care team on firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hope & May, we want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, you're welcome to return it within 14 days. We offer refunds, exchanges and store credit under the following guidelines.
- Item/s must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached
- Finale Sale or discounted item/s are final and not eligible for a return for refund, exchange or store credit. If merchandise is returned despite this policy, items will be sent back to you at an additional charge.
Our Hope & May store will not accept online returns and does not offer 'Click & Collect' options for online purchases.
Visit our Returns for further information.
For any product enquiries, online orders or further information, please contact our customer care team on email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.